Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Quitting

So this girl I worked with in garments put in her two weeks. Can I tell you how jealous I am? Now, I'm not sure if I've posted this, and I'm too lazy to scroll through past blogs to find out. But they have moved me once again. I am now back in Accessories, but in different departments. Rumor has it that they will be moving me back into garments now that she is leaving. Do you know how much I want to wait for that moment when they tell me i am moving. (Tell me because they don't ever ask what you want to do) And then tell them, "Well, actually, no...I'd like to take this time to put in my two weeks notice." I'd love it! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Even though that would be cruel. But I'd totally love it at the time, and feel guilty later.