So my friend and I were watching American Idol, and trying to take a shot of Petron whenever Randy said, "dog". However that wasn't working out very well because much to our shugrin, he wasn't saying it. So we finally downed our glass of Petron (probably the equivalent of 2 shots), and then drank some beer (It was our chaser because she didn't' have anything else to drink) while critiquing the boys. MMMMM love me some Chris. When my husband came to pick me up (actually, I don't remember if this revelation came while I was still at my friends house or if it came when I was home. Funny. I don't remember where I watched America's Next Top Model.... hmmmm. Maybe that is the problem with ye ole Al kee hol.) Anyway. I'm watching ANTM, with or without my friend, and I realize. Hey! That Jay Manuel guy (The attractively tan white haired gay stylist) really reminds me of Chico! At first I really thought it was his sassy personality that made me think that. It's been a long time since I saw Chico, and actually, I think last time I saw him, I was drunk. But anyway. I decided that Jay reminds me of Chico. Chico, take that however you like. I happen to like this Jay guy, so if you don't keep that in mind. I'd let him touch my boobies anytime. If you know what I mean. ;o) (That's sort of an inside joke with two friends of mine.)
Does anyone else see the resemblance?