So over the night, it has dropped about 8 inches of snow, and it's still snowing! When I pulled out of my garage, the snow was swirling around like crazy. Traffic was bad too. It took me 20 minutes to get to work when it usually takes me 10. But anyway.
I am worried about my car. I think by noon today when I am ready to run my errands and get the heck out of dodge, that my car will be completely burried in the parking lot.
But on to the exciting news! Remember all the stuff I talked about in "The Low-Down"? Well, today I am putting in my two-week notice. There is only one manager that I regret telling, and I have already told her. She was happy for me because she thinks I should be closer to my husband. Which, obviously I agree! But this is not the only reason why I am leaving this place. Which if, you read my blog, you also know this. So I am happy I got the big one off my chest right away. Now the rest is going to be like butta'! Butta' baby!
I called my friend CR for a little bit of proffessional advise in writing my "notification letter", and he was so delerious from lack of sleep, that I had to finally just hang up with him. He was gigglie, and yawny, and just not helpful at all. Come on man! Didn't I just get the lecture about how freidnship was a two way street, and how I needed to try harder? What a hippocrate. :o$