Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Have a Place to Live!

I just realized that I failed to share some information with you. My new job requires a move. Which you may or may not have read about in past blogs. This past weekend, my man and I hunted out apartments and townhomes. We finally decided on a townhome that has an attached garage, and is all one level upstairs. This is good considering my nightmare last night consisted of me living on the first floor, walking out of the bathroom naked into my living room, only to find some creepy guy there staring at me through the windows. Note to self: Remember to close blinds when naked.

We decided that I will be living in a townhome for at max a year, and in that time we will start searching for a house to buy or build. Whichever suits our fancy. We're starting to act like a real married couple! So mature.