I have moved to my new home at the office. It's on the other side of the cube where I originally sat. Well, this guy who sits on the other side of me really stinks! He comes in at 8:00 smelling like he showered in his cologne. It is so strong, and stinks so bad that I am sneezing constantly.
I came in after lunch today, and the dude must have re-loaded. It is so strong my eyes hurt!
This is escalated by my problems with smells in the first place. Some smells really make me sick. I guess it's some sort of allergy. Sometimes if I smell certain smells, like vanilla, I will literally puke. It really bites.
I really want to go spray some Febreeze on this guy. Think that would be too rude?
----
It is now the next day, and this guy just came in. He totally stinks! Some chick must have told him he smelled good once, and now he thinks he needs to keep reloading. Why don't men understand that if you yourself can't smell it, that doesn't mean that other people can't? Your nose gets used to the smells around you, so of course after a while you're not going to smell your own cologne! Grrrr. This guy is driving me nuts.
You know what else? This guy has bleach blond hair, accept it's more like yellow, and then he fake-n-bakes, so he's freakishly tan. I think he thinks he's hot, but what I think is he really needs to fix his hair color, and/or stop tanning so much. The combination of the two is just bad. Maybe I'll try to take a picture of him in my next meeting.