Thursday, February 09, 2006
Want to Know What Chapps My Hide?
It is snowing pretty hard out at the current moment. I came home, am ready to pull into my garage, and there is a big ole truck in front of my door! So I pull up, and there are workers inside my garage with sawhorses and crap all setup! What the heck are they doing?! I have a foot of snow on my car already from having to park outside at work! (Ok. Not a foot, but at least an inch). And this isn't even the worst part of this snowfront! So now my car is sitting out in the cold snow, when it is ususually sitting in a nice cozy garage. If I have to keep my car parked out in the snow all night long I am going to be pissed! PISSED! There is no way I am getting my fat ass out of bed early to scrape ice and snow off my car. What are these men thinking taking away my garage when I need it most?