Our reviews are due today. I really don’t care about filling mine out. I have procrastinated it since... well, you know why... Reviews here are a joke. Last year my “merit increase” was prorated because I was only here for 6 months. I think that is bogus because it’s based on my “merit”! I can understand prorating a bonus check, but not your merit increase! An employee’s gotta live you know! My merit increase was 1.5% after being prorated. Do you realize that that means it was only 3% before that? And 3% was the average given out!!!! I have never received anything less than 5%. 3% is a joke, and doesn’t even compensate for the cost of living increase. You know what? I think I’ve ranted on this topic once before. So I’ll shut up.
Well, I decided that I can’t not do my review correctly, so I have written comments on everything like it matters to me. I am actually a little interested to see if I have another crappy increase, or if I actually get something good.