Although it is obviously butt ass cold when it snows, there is also something very fun about it!
Last night it started to snow buckets. It was so fun to watch because the snow flakes were so big and fat. Snow is interesting. When it snows that much, it actually gets brighter outside for some reason. I am sure it has something to do with the reflections and moisture and something like that that I never listened to in High School. So last night when I turned off all the lights to go to bed, the windows were just glowing. I just sat up and watched them for a while. It was all so interesting to me.
The ground and trees this morning were completely covered. I hope it sticks because I want to go outside today after work and play with my new digital camera. If I get good pics I'll post a couple for you guys so you can see what snow really looks like.
Of course, with all the luck I have, I had to get gas this morning, in the cold. So I got to pray and hope that my car would make it over the snow plow hills. You know, the snow plow plows the main roads first, creating a big pile of snow along the side of the road. Hense blocking any side road entrance. The only way to get onto the side road is to a. Just don't. or b. Gun the gas and just pray for the best. So I did that to get to the gas station. Almost slipped and killed myself on the slippery ground, got gas, then because the coffee shop is right in the same shopping center I just HAD to go get coffee. So now I am happy and content in my nice warm cozy sweater, at work, with my Caribou Coffee. Yum.