So I just printed something out to the printer that is 5 feet away from me. I walked over to get it and this biotch is standing over the printer reading my document!!!! So I say, "That's mine." in my most snotty voice. She says, "Oh, sorry! I'm waiting for a fax, and don't know where it's going to come." tee hee. So I go, "The faxes go to that printer." Then she starts talking all friendly to me, like that's going to help. Whatever biotch. I really wanted to say, "Well, if it's not your fax, you don't need to read it."
The funny thing is, my document was something I printed out with some "cheat sheet" notes for my phone interview today.
Phone interview you say? Well, let me tell you a story...
As some of you may know, Darin and I have decided that when my lease it up that I will be moving closer to Wheaton. There are many reasons for this decision. But the happenings at my current place of occupation really have helped to speed me into this decision. (Some day, when I'm not updating my Blog from work, I will tell you all the happenings here.)
So about a week ago, I sent my resume in for a "Planner Postion" for a fashion retail company in Fargo. This was through a recruiting agency. Two days later I got a phone call from the girl I sent my resume to. She interviewed me, and sounded really enthused by my resume and answers. She told me she thought she had several leads for me, and that the one I had applied for was for a company called Vanity. Some of you may have heard me talk about this place. Basically, there are two companies that I can work for in Fargo where I can just pick up where I left off in my Retail Career. Vanity and Scheels. So this really made me happy to hear this. Vanity would be my first choice! Woo hoo! She said she thought that I was a really good candidate for two positions there. One is their Planner Position, and the other is an internet position. So this all makes me very happy.
Yesterday, I got a call fromt he recruiter and she said the HR manager wants to have a phone interview with me today or tomorrow. So I am sitting here waiting until 9:00 when she said she'd call to let me know that time. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes!