Friday, February 16, 2007

Ahhh, This is the Life!

The conference ended at noon today. Which means that I have exactly 24 hours to do as I’d like here at the resort. After spending 2 hours reading my complimentary copy of USA today, sipping on an ice cold Corona and occasionally cooling myself off by taking a dip in one of the 5 pools, I decided to pick myself up some sushi and a Mocha Frappaccino. Then head back to my room to sit on the balcony overlooking the pool and eat drink and be merry. I’m so relaxed. It’s fabulous. The only thing that could make this better would be. A. To have my man here. (I’d really like to take a gondola ride around the resort/golf course, but no one to do it with. Plus, I have this king sized bed I’d like to have my way with him on.) and B. To not have this cold that keeps me breathing out of my mouth, blowing my nose, and not able to taste the fabulous food to it’s fullest.

Well, I better go. There is a $10 bottle of Cuervo Margarita in my mini bar that is calling to me. I think I’ll finish that off, then take a walk around the golf course. Or maybe I’ll take a nap, then finish off that bottle, then walk around the golf course, then come back and order room service for dinner. Then maybe head down to one of the two hot tubs and have another drink.

Did I mention the mountains are beautiful from my balcony? I’ll post pictures later, but I doubt they will do any justice to how beautiful this place really is right now.