Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Girl Doctor

I'm filling out a form my Gynocologist sent me to fill out and bring in with me when I go tomorrow. This is a little strange for me, because normally, they just ask you a string of questions when you get in there. Seems a little impersonal. Hmm... We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Here are some of the questions:

Sexual Preference. Male/Female/Both.
Umm. Does who I get busy with really matter how my doctor looks at my vagina?

How long have you been with my current sexual partner?
Holy crap! I've been with him for 6 years!!!! Shit. I'm getting old. I remember when the longest I'd been with anyone was 6 months. That totally shocked me when I figured that one out. Wow. That's a long ass time.

How many sexual partners have you had in your lifetime?
The actual number, or the number I've rationalized away (with the help of my friend lilagirl)? She gave me this idea one day when I was asking her something about that topic. The whole conversation was completely hilarious. And completely rational I might add.

Age at time of first intercourse?
Why the hell does that matter? I'm old it doesn't anymore.