Friday, February 16, 2007

Freebie Whore

I love free stuff. It’s great!

Some of the vendors at this conference give away some pretty good stuff. Plus, each night I got different goodies left in my room from a different sponsor of the conference. One night was a Mrs. Fields cookie, another night (Valentines Day) I got a little treasure hunt box full of goodies, and a note that said to go to a certain URL and see what I won. I won a $25 gift certificate to Staples. Woo hoo! Now I can definitely buy that wireless mouse I was wanting, but didn’t think I needed. Now I totally “need” it. Plus, the hotel left me two candy hearts on my pill with a note saying something like, “We hope this makes your stay a little nicer.” Now I can definitely buy that wireless mouse I was wanting, but didn’t think I needed. Now I totally “need” it.

He’s a picture of my loot. I forgot to add in there the 3 tee shirts, and another note book.
In the picture are:
a stuffed gecko, a stuffed cheata, AM/FM radio, USB multi-port, squishy monkey head, squisy fish with clip, twizzlers, sunscreen, golf ball that blinks when you hit it, calculators, a book, Madagascar DVD, a leather bound notebook, and a bunch of pens.