Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday

I am currently sitting in sunny californ-I-A where the current evening temperature is a warm 70 degress. Woo hoo! God I love the sun! I think the high in that shithole state that I live was nego 3. I shouldn't be to hard on the state. After all, it is very comfortable and beautiful in the summer. For about 3 months.... (Chanting, I love DJ, I love DJ, I love DJ...)

I came down with my co-worker's cold. So Saturday and Sunday I tried to take it easy to sort of delay the terrible. Today's 5 hours of plane rides really didn't help me. My ears were about to explode on the decent into Palm Springs. But it was all worth it when I stepped out of the tiny plane onto the tarmack, and walked myself into the airport. The hallways to the terminals have no roof. Of course, in the land of the sun they don't need roofs.

In case you're all wondering. I think Jax is going to make it. She started pooping for real yesterday. And eating on her own. Which makes me very happy because I know DJ was not looking forward to having to force feed her baby food. I tried to be like Tom Sawyer and make it look like oodles of fun. But sadly, I don't think my husband is as gullible as ole Huck Fin. Saturday night I set the baby food down on the floor and she started eating it out of the bowl. I was like, "WHAT!? YOU mean to tell ME that I might not have had to CRAM this crap down you, and fight with you for the past week?!" I was not too happy because I have gotten a lot of my favorite cloths full of orange colored baby food, and have been smelling baby food wherever I go for days now. So instead of pumping it down her throat, I put it in a bowl, and left in her cage over night. In the morning the bowl was licked clean. Go figure!

I think I'm going to head to bead early tonight. Hopefully my nose won't be as red as rudolf's in the morning. I'm so tired of sneezing and blowign my nose!