Thursday, November 02, 2006

Birthday Celebrations

So I've decided something really fun to do for my birthday. But it won't happen because what I want to do happens this Friday. And all my fun friends live 3 or more hours away. :o( The Thunder Down Under are appearing at the casino 1/2 way between here and the big W. They'd totally be awesome to see! They are hotter than Chipendales, and these guys have accents. Which we all know, any guy with an accent is automatically hotter than a guy without one.

It'd totally be a good time if I could get my cities friends to come down/up/over (Did I cover them all for you Jordan?) But I think the one friend who'd really appreciate this sort of thing is out of town on business this weekend (J), and the other two I think I'd have fun with (S,C) I don't really have any place to house them if they could make it. My town home would be alright, but DJ's house is closer to the casino, and his place is just embarrassing. I don't even let relatives in that place. So I guess whoa is me. Even though the casino does have hotel rooms attached to it.... Well... either way, it's a little bit short notice.

Dang! I just tried to go to their website to grab some photos and I've been "Websensed" due to sex and gambling. Dang! Websense sucks. If I remember, tonight I'll post some pics of them when I get home. I'm totally bummed because I wanted to see if there was anything going on at the casino on Saturday because that's where I think I'm going to make everyone go instead of sitting in the local bar staring at each other.



Here's one I pulled off of ticketmaster. (Enjoy if you can see it.)