Monday, November 06, 2006

Saturday Part I

Saturday, 12:00pm: You’ll never guess where I am right now. It’s a place I have NEVER been before. I’m at the public laundromat. It’s so foreign to me, I didn’t even know how to spell it. Thank goodness for spell check. I thought it was laundry-mat, but apparently it’s laun-DRO-mat. What really sucks is that I have to poop really bad (and I can’t hold in my poop very well). There are bathrooms, but I don’t want to go to the bathroom because I’d have to bring my stuff in with me and that’d just be gross. I AM NOT taking my laptop into a public restroom. It hasn’t even made it into my personal one yet! I’m going to wait until it’s about to fall out, then run in there really quick. I don’t want to sit and push. That’d take WAY too long with my stuff unsupervised.

Want to know why I’m here? DJ’s washer broke down about a month or two ago, so he’s been bringing his cloths to my house to wash on weekends. Well, since he’s been farming, he has created quite the pile-o-cloths. So I decided I’d do his laundry. Luckily no one is in here to see my ignorance on this whole process. Did you know it costs $1.50 to wash your cloths these days? When I was in college it cost me $.75. And $.50 to dry. Wow. The world is ripping us off everywhere. (Ok. I really have to go, so talk to you in a minute…)

OK. I’m back. That wasn’t so bad. I inspected the BR’s and the women’s is much nicer than the men’s. If you are interested in a big dick though, call this number 320…. No, I’m not REALLY gonna give it to you. Should I write next to it, “Hey! That’s my husband’s phone number!” That’s funny to me. Tee hee.

Know what’s cool about this place? It actually has those baskets with wheels on them so you don’t have to actually carry your laundry from place to place. You can just roll it. I thought that was only in movies and TV shows like Friends. So what is the process of laundry-ing anyway? I thought when the spin cycle happened, you’re laundry was done. All 5 washers have already gone through spin, but they are still going. What up with dat? I’m so glad I don’t usually have to sit and wait for my laundry to be finished. I think I’m going to go edit some photos. Anything you want to see on my photosite? Let me know. I haven’t posted anything since October.

Stay tuned for Saturday Part II. You'll be glad you did!