Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Actual Birthday Celebrations

Well, you're all going to be disappointed. Last night was quite a bore. (I guess that's what happens when you get old.) I wound up doing my laundry, and waiting for the man to show up. DJ is working hard in the fields so he didn't leave until 6:30 or somewhere in there. He didn't get to my place until 8:00. We didn't even go out to dinner. I ordered us a pizza and we watched Nip Tuck. We didn't even do "it" because he was so tired. Poor guy. I'm not too upset about it though because the weekend was so much fun, and I know that he's really tired and stressed right now. Since it was a Tuesday, I really didn't mind doing nothing either. Snuggling with my man on a weekday felt really good. Can't wait until January when he actually lives with me! Woo hoo!

I just got back from my eye doctor. My eyes have not changed a bit! Wow! That's exciting for me because they always get worse. I started taking a supplement for them, that has Lutein, Bilberry, Zanthethin (sp) and a bunch of other crap good for your eyes. I know my left eye was getting better because things were less blurry. So I'm totally excited! My Insurance paid for my contacts in total. Unlike my crappy old job that only paid for 2/3 of them (Bastards).