Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm Lonely! Oh, So Lonely!

There is no one in my office area. No one but me. I've run out of things to do. Well, I suppose I could be researching some stuff. But I just don't feel like doing that right now. I've got a call in about 10 minutes. So that is good. I will have the guy on the other line to keep me company. It's totally quiet in hear. It's starting to bug me. At first I was loving it, but now I'm feeling like I could be doing what I'm doing now from the comfort of my living room. Then I could also take that nap I've been coveting. It's been getting dark here at like 5:00 so when I go home I don't want to do anything but sleep. :o( Totally bites. No one is online right now either. Tried to email a couple people. Nothing. Tired to IM a couple people. Nothing. Where is everyone today?

Well... I'm going to go wait for my conference call. Maybe cat nap. Sorry I'm not more entertaining!