Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Weight Watchers?

My office is sponsoring a Weight Watchers program.  The total cost for the 13-week program is $156.00 per person. My office is going topay for $65.00 of the total fee. This breaks down to only $7.00 per week for 13 weeks. I'm thinking about doing it.  What do you think?  Anyone done WW with the group and all?  What can I expect?

 

Here's reasons why I'm sceptical

1. It's with co-workers

2. Do I really want co-workers knowing how much I've lost or not lost?

3. Everyone will know I think I'm fat, (Even though it's pretty obvious I am fat.)

4. What if I lose nothing? Then I'm out money, and still fat, and my coworkers will know I'm still fat.

5. What if the program is stupid?  I don't want to sit around and talk about my inner demons or anything like that.

 

So I guess really, I want some insight.  Anyone got any?