Have I mentioned that I'm happy the weekend is here? I've totally been burned out so far as sitting in an office goes. I'd much rather be at home tinkering away on some of my many projects. I wish I could get paid for all the things I have going at home. Maybe someday I will, but for now, there just aren't enough hours after work to get things done. Especially if I don't go straight home to start on them. Last night, I turned my computer on, tinkered for a while, and then decided enough is enough! I'm done! I'm doing nothing. So I sat and watched Earl without doing anything else. Then I got bored, and decided to start knitting a scarf (someone I know suggested I make one for her daughter...) Next thing I know, I'm half way through Grey's and I haven't even been watching, just listening. So then I decide to put down the needles. But then I picked up something else. Maybe I have developed ADD in my old age.
What does everyone do when they get home? Do you lounge around? Do you bake? What are other people doing? I want to know. Am I normal?