Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bachelorette Party Weekend

I know it's already been a whole week since my cousin's bachelorette party. I've been hella busy, and exhusted.

The bachelorette party was a lot of fun. It was my first buss expierience, and I have to say, it was totally fun! I think we had more fun on the buss then at any bar. Well, except for the Wheaton Legion where we ended up. We got a little crazy there. We also decided that big W is actually a pretty happening town compared to other towns. Our bars were happening at 7:00! At 10 an d11 other bars still were dead.

Yeah, she guessed me for the lingerie exchange (My Cousin's Underwear). Everyone elses "gifts" came from either pamida, or target. Mine was the only one from a real store. ha ha ha! So after she guessed mine, I brought her the other part of it. She totally loved it. She even said, "This is expensive! I'm gonna use it on my wedding night." So I'm glad she recognized that it was expensive! ha ha ha! Is that bad? Then I told her "yeah! so don't get cum on it!" I think that statement losened everyone up because before that they were all pretty quiet and politely sucking through their penis straws. Then all hell broke lose.

On Another Subject...
Do you know what Johnny Jump Ups are? They're like a little pansy. My mother-in-law was going to pull a bunch of them out of her flower garden because they were taking over and she wants to plant something else, so I dug three pots full of them up to plant on my patio. So today at lunch I'm going to the Home Depot to buy a couple patio pots! woo hoo! I'm buying two square pots to go with my round pots, and one of my hybiscus' died so I'm planting a cherry tomato in it. D eats them like candy so I thought why not! Then I don't know what I'll plant in the planters other than Johnny Jump Ups, but I thought they'd look nice on my balcony. Right next to my grill of course! When I get that. I also have to go to Sams club and buy toilet paper. I'm on my last roll! I'm going to have to start using the leaves and rocks soon.

Let's see, what else happened this weekend? I think that's about it. Oh, my sister in law came over last night to use my computer, and so I was up late hanging out with her. I finally went to bed at midnight, and I think I heard her leave around 2:00. I told her to crash on my couch, but I guess she just went home. I am totally looking forward to doing nothing! I can't wait for the next two weeks to fly by so I can finally relax.