Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Cousin's Underwear

As I had mentioned in my previous blog, I was buying my cousin some underwear. This is because her bachelorette party is this weekend, and I am supposed to bring a pair of underwear in her size, that matches my personality. So I went to VS and bought her a really cute leopard print teddy, with matching underwear. It's silk, and totally cute. If I didn't have such a fat-ass complex lately, I would have bought two. It was a bit pricey, but it went on my Angel card, and I get points for stuff toward free stuff later, so it's all good. I know I was only supposed to buy her underwear, but I couldn't just buy her underwear! Plus, I thought the nighty/teddy thing was a must buy! Her fiance will love me for it too. But I think he already loves me anyway. What's not to love?