Thursday, May 11, 2006

Were you wondering about my progress on the dresses?

Well, I brought what I had to fit the last two girls. The one girl lost a tone of weight, so her skirt fell right off of her. I'm so glad she was wearing a thong too. That was so nice to have to see her perky little ass staring at me when I tried to pin it and it fell down. Note to you: When you get fitted, please wear full back underwear. We don't want to see your ass. If I were a lesbian maybe... But I'm not. So I don't want to see your ass.
The second girl. The bigger girl. I had a similar problem. Her skirt needs to be taken in some. Apparently the fat roll goes above the band of the skirt. So I had her unzip the skirt so I could pin the inside, and she dropped the skirt. She too was wearing a thong. Hmmmm... After that, I really feel like I have a good ass now. It may be big, but it's alright looking other then that. Plus my nice tits counter any ugliness I might have else ware.

club kb Garden Corner!
I planted some bulbs in the front of the house this past weekend. The Tulips and Hyacinths I planted last fall are coming up nicely! I also planted some bulbs in one of my flower pots, dug up some Johnny Jump Ups from my mother-in-laws house, and transplanted them into another pot. Then one of my two Hybiscus' didn't survive the winter so I dug that out of my planter, and planted two Cherry Tomato plants. We eat those like candy around here, so I'm hoping we won't have to purchase any for a while. For Christmas, in my stocking, I got a tiny little pot with 4-leaf clovers in it. So I bought a cute little rectangular window pot to plant those in. I'm looking forward to those coming up, I think they'll make a great table centerpiece! Everything is looking nice so far. I just hope today's rain and wind doesn't pelt them too much and damage them.