
Do you know what these are? These are boobs. (Sorry Kai.)
These are the breasts of my good friend Jordan. (She graduated from close coworker to good friend now that we no longer work together. I even moved her over from "coworkers" to "friends" groupings in my cell phone.) I took this picture on my camera phone some time back in a drunken stupor at one of our happy hours for work. I call them Jabba the Hutt and Mount Everest.
I forgot I even had this picture. I have another one of my other friend Angry Chicken, but she had to try really hard to make it look like she has any cleavage! ha ha ha! Poor Angry.
Last Saturday night, my husband looked up a number in my cell phone. I thought he was taking a while scrolling around in my addressbook, but chalked it up as him not knowing how to work my phone. Then because I was in boonie-land. I turned my phone off (service doesn't work in boonie-land). Monday I turned my phone on to call someone, flipped it open, and on my wallpaper was this picture. My husband thinks he's so funny.
Another funny story regarding Jordan's boobs.
At my going away happy hour we both decided to take a pick of our boobs. Big D was the camera man. We had about 4 guys around us in the bar to block our exposure to others. (As if we really cared at this point, we were pretty drunk). When Jodan got the pics back, apparently I didn't lift my bra! ha ha ha! So it's just her big ta-tonka's. I cheated somehow! Although I vividly remember having to adjust my bra back into place. Maybe I move faster than she does or something. This reminds me, I have to ask my gay friend Noel if he saw my boobs. I know he was standing next to me when I did it. I'm totally laughing out loud just thinking about it! When she got the photos back, I was glad to see mine weren't exposed. Not because I don't want a picture of my chest out there, but because Itsy and Bitsy would be standing right next to Jabba and Mount. And that would really make itsy and bitsy look even smaller than they really are, and that would have bruised their egos. I don't know if they would have recovered.