Wednesday, May 03, 2006

New Place for Lunch Outtings

I found a new place for when I go to lunch by myself. The mall! I have been running errands and stuff during lunch. On a couple occasions have had nothing to do during lunch, and did not want to stay in the office, so I just drive around and wander. Well, today I went to the mall to get some underwear for my cousin (i'll explain later) and I decided that I really need to get my shop on. After window shopping for a while, I realized that there are many many things that I need to purchase. After picking out a cute pair of underwear for my cousin, I decided to get something to eat in the food court. The food court at this mall is totally cute. It's got a huge fireplace with seating around it that is totally cozy in the winter. D and I have curled up there in a hung over stupor once waiting for someone to meet us for lunch. I napped and was warm. (This is when I decided that fireplaces do good for hangovers.) In addition to this, they have a lot of cute seating where you could plug in a laptop or something and just hang out. There isn't a whole lot for interesting food though. Just your standards, McD, Suway, Chinese, Cajun, Mexican, etc. I ate at this Cajun place. Had the Spicy BBQ Chicken & sauteed vegetables. Loved it!

What about you? What do you usually do for lunch during the work week? Do you wind up going out to eat everyday, or do you eat in the desk? Got any place interesting that you go?