Last night I was going through a couple boxes that I have in my garage. I was looking for my gardening kit. I found the kit, and guess what else I found? I had two Hyacinth bulbs inside my little basket, and they were growing! Growing in my garage, without any light. I am guessing that they were just warm enough and had such a determination to grow, that they did just that! I hadn't planned on planting them, but I can't let them die, so I'm going to find a place in my already full planter for them. The problem is that it's been raining since yesterday, so it's a little hard, and messy, to get out there and dig around to plant them at the moment. So right now they are sitting on my kitchen stove under the light. I hope they don't die before I get them into the ground!
Let's name them. What are some good names for a flower?