I opened it up, set it up to measure my stride correctly, and never used it. The weather got bad, I got lazy, and it never made it to my belt loop.
Well, today I dug that sucker out. Since I'll be starting the Special K Challenge on Monday, I thought I better break it out to ensure that I'm getting my 7,000 - 10,000 steps a day in. (I wonder if I shout out, "Bank!" I can save the extra steps for the next day?)
Another reason I really need to start dieting seriously, is that I found this site. My Virtual Model. It is being used by some of the retail stores to help you find cloths that fit you before you buy them online. Even my virtual model look obese.
It's pretty cool though. You can personalize it to look very close to what you look like. It's totally fun! I reccomend doing yourself!
The left is what I look like today.

This is what I'd like to look like soon.

This way I can wear this at the lake!
or this: 