Here is my weekend update.
Friday: Finished my aunts maid of honor dress, and headed off to the Big W. Then we just watched Walk the Line (I finally got around to watching it) and went to bed like a couple of old people.
Saturday: Slept in until I couldn't lay around anymore. (There were other activities involved as well.) Got out of bed about noon, and headed to a nearby town to shop for a birthday gift certificate for my sister-in-law. She loves to shop at Maurices. While in this store, I decided I would love to shop at Maurices as well! They had tons of cute things! I could have totally spent a few hundred bucks on myself in there. I am going back as soon as I have time and money to waist. Lilagirl, you would love this store as well, the main reason why my SIL loves this place is because she can get jeans to fit her. She is tall and skinny. Not as tall as you, (prob. not as skinny either) but I bet they'd have cloths to fit you. If you ever get your ass up here to visit me (I know, highly unlikely), we can go shop there. There is one in MOA.
Sat. night we got roped into playing cards at the SIL's with some mutal friends. Including my other SIL and a cousin. We wound up playing a couple old college drinking games. It was fun!
Sunday: I got up early to drive to another neigboring town for a final fitting of one of the bridesmaids. This got me out of church with the in-laws. Then I came home and found my husband laying on the couch, "in church". Meaning he was watching one of those crazy evangelical programs because he felt guilty for not going to church. Strangely, he wouldn't let me blow him. hmmm.... I wonder why. After making me suffer through this evangelical program, we got cleaned up and met the inlaws for a mother's day lunch at one of the restaurants in yet another local town! It was buffet style, and pretty good! Then we went to this huge garden center and bought a few flowers to plant.
Sun. Night we had tickets to see Ron White. He was hilarous. I was not sure if I would find him funny or not, but I laughed out loud and hard for most of the evening. He's a great story teller and the way he delivers his stories, really made me laugh. I almost pissed my pants at one point because I was scared to get up and go the bathroom. I even was one of those idoits that claps their hands while laughing a couple times. I didn't know I was that sort of idiot. I always found those idiots especially anoying. What the fuck are they claping for? Does it help them laugh better? I am happy to say that I only did it like twice before I realized what I was doing, and quit immediately.