I brought my 1/2 drank Starbucks coffee downstairs to the break room to microwave. While standing in front of my microwave, I noticed that there were 3 huge jars of peanut butter sitting on the counters next to the toasters. One guy was using it, so I asked him, "Is this peanut butter supplied by the company for just anyone to use?", the man answered, "yes". So my office supplies us with endless supplies of peanut butter. Interesting...
So then I started wondering what strange things do other people's offices supply them? My office supplies packets of hot chocolate, and of course regular coffee. My department has donuts and bagels on weekly rotation every Thursday. This is nice. Another strange thing about this place is that they don't keep supplies on hand. So if I need a binder, I have to have someone order one for me. Or a pen, or a folder. It's very strange. Don't they buy in bulk? I also can't order colored pretty stuff because of it. I just get whatever the standard thing is. So it's borying boring boring, plain plain plain. I DON'T like that. But I have to say, the most strange so far is this peanut butter thing.
What is the weirdest thing your office supplies you?