I have been completely exhausted for the last 4-6 weeks. So I took a look at my planner. I have not had a single weekend to myself since March 18th. My new place is still in boxes and is really starting to get on my nerves that I haven't unboxed anything. But who has the time? I won't have a weekend to myself until June 10th. Which then I won't really either because my anniversary falls near that weekend, and I want to do something nice and relaxing. Somewhere warm preferably. So Maybe by June 17th I can start to unpack the place that I moved into on March 27.
I really miss the days where I came home from work at 4:30, sat on my couch because I was too poor to go out shopping, took a nap, got up, did some stuff around the house, got bored and went to bed. I now dream about taking naps. By the time I get home, my dream of a good nap is overshadowed by all the stuff I need to do. And by the time I go to bed, I have to make myself go to bed because by this time I'm on a roll with whatever it is I'm doing. And when I finally get to bed, all I do is think of what needs to be done tomorrow! It's a crazy circle. Calgon! Take me away!
June 17th. I'm blocking out right now. I'm going to unpack my townhome and get it liveable. I really should do this this weekend, but I have to be in the big W for my cousins bachelorette party. Then the weekend after that so far is free, but I have a feeling it will be consumed with something to do with the wedding. Her wedding is exhausting me more than my own did and I don't know for sure why that is. Actually I do. But I won't say.
So it rained all weekend here. Friday was beautiful but I was inside all day, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday it rained all day long! How is that EVEN possible? But I'm glad it wasn't snow. Today it's not supposed to rain until the afternoon. So because it was raining all weekend, I have had a splitting headache all weekend long to go with it. This morning I didnt' have a headache, but I have this weird dizziness thing. I got out of bed and I felt like I had gotten off of that ride at the fair that spins you around. I think it's called the tilt-o-whirl or something. I thought it was because I have started to starve myself again. (Otherwise known as a diet) But I ate breakfast an hour ago, and I still feel funny. I hope if I pass out, somone notices and wakes me up!
Oh yeah, one more thing before I post. Oh damn. I can't remember what it was! Oh well... mayb next time.