Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Check Out My New Digs!

Now, I know that many of you have been covetting this make and model for many years now. So don't get all jealous and crazy on me when you see it.















OK. So now you may be asking me. WTF? No, I haven't fallen off the deep end, and traded my pretty car in for this pile of crap. During the sub-zero temperatures that people up here call winter. I tried to roll down my window to order some Starbucks. Well, apparently things freeze solid around here pretty quicky, and I pulled my window out of the thingy majig that rolls it up and down. It was going to cost me $500 to repair. So I said, "FUCK NO!" and decided I could worry about it in the summer. Well, summer is here, and I really want to be able to roll down the window. Plus, it's pretty imbarrassing to go to a drive up ATM, and have to get out of my car to do my business, while the person behind me is thinking degrading things. (OK, maybe they aren't, but I totally feel their judgemental eyes on me as I complete my transaction.)

Also this weekend. I caught my first Northern Pike! Check it out! It wasn't the biggest, but I kept it anyway. My cousin caught one that was 31 inches long, and weighed 6 pounds. Now that's a big fish!