Friday, June 02, 2006

Office Fridges

Some people keep the strangest stuff in the office fridge. At lunch I went to Target, and bought some things. Then I decided since I was buying things, I'd use my coupon for a free Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream. (Got it from a guy that sat next to me on the plane.) So I was bringing the ice cream to the freezer, and do you want to know the contents of the freezer?! Do you really?

Of course, the normal frozen dinners that you would expect in an office freezer. Then somone must have sold frozen pizza's because there were a million of those in there. Then there was a jar of something weird, and a ziplock bag full of goose. Yep, you heard me right. Goose! In a zip lock bag! In the door well! Yulk! It looks nasty. Now, besides the fact that if I was going to freeze goose, I wouldn't put it in a ziplock back, why the hell is this poor goose in the OFFICE FREEZER?! I really want to put a sticky note on it and ask. People are so weird.

Want to know a secret? I want to steal someone's pizza. People steal things all the time from fridges, so it's not like I'd be doing something new. I really want to take one. There are so many. Noone will know right? tee hee.