I just threw out a muffin that I first didn't want, then wanted, then brought back to my desk thinking I wanted it.
A vendor sent us muffins this morning. I at first did well, denying myself a muffin. Then I walked over to the table when I went to get water and picked out a yummy looking blueberry muffin. Thinking I'd only eat some of it of course. So there it sat on my desk for 45 minutes. I could smell it, as well as see it. But I didn't eat it. For some reason I didn't want it. Then I took a little bite, and really decided I didn't want it. Which is weird because for me, when I taste something good, I want to eat as much of it as possible. By then, I didn't want to throw it out, and no one in my area wanted it. So on my desk it sits. I left for lunch at noon, and came back. It is still sitting here. I thought maybe I'd snack on it later, but instead I threw it out. Which is wasteful I know, but it already had a couple nibbles out of it, so no one will eat it if I put it back.
But at least I didn't eat it!
Phew! Crisis averted