I just added a new suppliment to my daily list. For a while now, I've been having what I think is arthritis pain in my left hand. Also in my right hip, but this pain has been there ever since highschool, when some dillhole drummer ran into me with his drumms during a band competition and I marched the rest of the show with my hip out of place. Hurt like hell too!
So I decided to take some Glucosamine to help my joints. Instead, I found a 3-in-one product. I'm now taking Glucosamine, MSM, & Chondroitin. I also got a free bottle of Celadrin, which had I known about this sooner, I would have tried first. So my plan is to try my bottle of Joint Care, and if I don't feel any better then I'll try the Celadrin. Too bad my Joint Care doesn't have Celadrin in it. I guess I should talk with product development on that one.
I also got a free bottle of some stuff that will help you sleep. I don't know if I'm going to try it, but if I don't start falling asleep, I'm going to! I'm also thinking of getting something to help my headaches. I'm told Feverfew works wonders. That might be my next purchase.
My arsinal of products is growing slowly. Here is a list.
Vision Nutrition - I'm sick of my eyes changing every year, and I want to get lasik. In order to do that, my eyes need to stop changing so much. So I'm taking this to help out.
CLA - Long term weight Loss. Need I say more on this topic? If you don't get it, maybe you should refer back to my blog on Strappin' On the Pedometer.
Hoodia Gordoni - Appetite control
Carb blockers-only use when neccessary
Ahh, the world of suppliments! Who knew it could be so grand! I'm pretty sure the Carb blockers and the Hoodia work. Hoodia makes me feel so full sometimes that the thought of another bite makes me want to throw up. I like that! That's never happened to me before! Usually I just eat and eat and eat. Until the foods all gone. Which is why I'm the size of a small whale.
Some literature:
Glucosamine, MSM, & Chondroitin: the cartilage-building nutrition of glucosamine and chondroitin with the additional support of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a high-bioavailability source of organic sulfur, which is an essential mineral for tendons, ligaments, and other vital joint tissues. Together, they provide a solid nutritional approach for daily joint maintenance.
Celadrin: Celadrin is a proprietary blend of esterified fatty acid carbons with a mode of action that is different than many popular joint supplements. Although similar in nature to the essential fatty acids from fish oil, it works more dramatically than EPA and DHA. Celadrin affects the body at the cellular level, lubricating cell membranes that cushion bones and joints to support flexibility and mobility.