Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Goals - Updated

Remember my 2006 Goals? I've decided to update them because they are outdated.

Work Goals

  • Go upstairs to the bathroom each time I need to go (More exercise) Outdated, the only bathrooms in my new office are upstairs and so am I.
  • Walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes at least once a day Outdated, because I no longer have a gym on my work premises.
  • New Goal: to walk around the building daily accumulating 6000 steps.
  • Have more patience with stupid people in my office
    I think there are less stupid people in my new office. However, stupid people are still among me!
  • Improve on my “networking” skills
  • Eat out only 2 times a week.

Personal Goals

  • Find a living situation that is more cohesive to my life’s master plan
  • Come up with a life’s master plan
  • Eat better, work out at least 3 times a week (see game plan for workouts)
  • Be a positive influence to married couples in trouble
  • Keep better verbal contact with my friends far awayLearn to be more tactful, and less brutally honest
  • Take care of my feet
  • New Goal: Work out on LTT 3 times a week
  • New Goal: Work out on CSB 2 times a week
  • New Goal: Accumulate 10,000 or more steps per day