Thursday, June 01, 2006

Groovin' Grandma

I'm driving back from running my errands at lunchtime, and I'm listening to Metallica on the radio. I see out of the corner of my eye, what looks like, and old lady doing a "drum solo" in the car behind me. I was like, "WTF?" After closer inspection she was only rubbing in some lotion. But it totally looked like she was air drumming to Metallica! ha! It was hilarous to me!

I also bought myself an office plant. I don't know what it's technical name is, but the little plastic insert says, "Tropical Foliage". It's got long plump green leaves with yellow in the middle. (I'm guessing FWMama is now looking up images of what she thinks I've just described. If not, she is now. :o) right?) I like it because it's not just boring green. I'm taking it home tonight to repot it.