Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Huge Bruise on My Ass

Saturday I went fishing at the Dam with my Uncle and his fiance. It was a lot of fun! They crack me up. Plus there was a hot half naked guy across the river. So the scenery was nice too. So I'm casting, and reeling in. Casting and reeling in. Then I cast up stream, which also happens to be into the wind. So my hook flys to the side of the river bank, and gets stuck on some rocks. I then had to crawl, flip flops and all, on these big rocks to get to the rock the may hook was stuck on. One of the rocks was loose, and I fell completely on my ass. HARD. Even though I have plenty of padding back there. I had to sit there for a minute and try to recoup myself. Monday I sat down on the toilet, and my ass hurt. So I looked in the mirror. I had the biggest, most massive bruise I have ever had. Right on my ass. It's about the size of a fist, and an ugly purple and red. No wonder my ass hurt! ha!

I totally wanted to take a picture to post, but I didn't want to show my arse to a bunch of people on the web. Even though I'm still thinking about it! It's totally huge, and I'm totally amazed by it. Last night I looked at it again, and although it's getting smaller, it's still massive.