I went to the Mall today at lunch to buy my dad his birthday gift. After puchasing him said gift, I decided to go out to the food court and get some chicken from this really good Cajun place. I was going to get the Spicy BBQ Chicken, which I always get, and which I love. But they were giving away tasters of the Bourbon Chicken. So I decided I'd do two entrees. One Bourbon Chicken, and one Spicy BBQ Chicken. I was really good too. I ordered steamed zuccini instead of rice. Holy Chicken! The whole mid section of my to go box is filled with chicken! I think I have a whole chicken in this box! And it's all soooo good! I want to eat it all. I have already portioned out my box into two sections. Eat, and No eat. I plan to bring 1/2 of it home. The zuccini is good, but I think it'd be better if I did it myself. I also think they'd be good if they had a little sprinkling of chili seeds on them. So next time I grill (which will likely be tomorrow) I'm going to try it!
It's very hard though not to eat the whole to box of food. It's all so yummy!