Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Business Trip to Chicago







My second trip to Chicago for business went much better than my first trip. I’m staying at the Swissotel, and it’s really nice. I have a great view of the river – which I think they must chlorinate because it’s so green looking. And I’m not talkin’ green as in nasty. I’m talking green as in ocean green.- Anyhow. The conference was great, and luckily the time seemed to fly by since it started at 8:00 every morning, and had activities until 10:00pm the first two nights. My travel partner and I walked 3 1/2 miles to the Navy Pier from our hotel. I now want a big speed boat. Lake Michigan is awesome! I want to bring my husband here, rent a boat, go on an evening bay cruise, go to the Sears Tower, as well as many other fun things! Well, some bitches (Although I love them) complained that my last weekend blog was too long. Attention spans aren't what they were used to be I guess. So this is all I'm writing. Here are some pictures.
Funny. I found Siskel & Ebert Way, but not Oprah way...