It's 46 right now where I am. Can you beat that? Oh, it's also raining.
Tonight I get to drive 82 miles to my hubby. He has a shin-dig with some landlords that he rents land from. Should be boring, but at least we'll be social. I think I'll bring my work outfit for tomorrow with me so I can spend the night (mmm mmm gotta get me some, gotta get me some, gotta get me some - Toby Keith Song).
Saw a good movie this weekend on Netflix. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I suggest you see it. Clever, and who wouldn't love Val Kilmer playing a gay detective named Gay Perry. (Get it?) It's stuff like that through the whole movie that make it worth while.
TTFN, sorry not an interesting post.
BTW, do you know the rules of ha? Here they are:
ha = oh, that's just funny.
ha ha = wow, that's really funny
ha ha ha = I'm laughing out loud in my cube!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, infinity = That's so fucking hilarious I can't stop laughing, my eye's are crying, and my co-workers think I'm nuts.
So next time you IM me, you know where you stand. :o)