Friday, September 15, 2006

Music Sucks Up Here

It's not really a surprise that the radio stations up here suck, but I didn't realize how badly they did. When I was in Minneapolis, the radio stations sucked more on a "radio personality" level than they did on the music level. Now that I am in FM they radio stations just all around suck.
I have been listening to a Dallas Morning Show (Lex & Terry) on the alternative station in the morning. Then I discovered that I am suddenly unblocked from streaming radio online. So I started listening to my beloved KKITM. I have been listening after the show to, just to the regular music radio shows. I had no idea that the music up here was so bad that I was really missing out on the world. THE WORLD! I have heard so much good new music that I didn't even know was out there! I totally miss being a part of the real world instead of this podunkville land they call a city. I have been writing down music and artists that I need to download on iTunes when I get home.