Monday, September 25, 2006

One More Post This Morning

Ok. So turns out, I wasn't finished talking. Another thing happened this weekend. Dj and I have been looking at bikes. He asked me if I'd like a bike for my birthday. I said, I thought that'd be a good idea, and I'd like it. But then we started talking about how if he bought it for my birthday (November) that we wouldn't be able to play with it until next year. So then he brought up buying it now. Which sounds like a good idea because then we could at least play with it now until it starts to snow (About 2 weeks). But then I wouldn't have any gifts from my man on my birthday (the big three-oh). So how crappy would that be not to get a gift on such a big birthday? So now I don't know. Do I tell him I want the bike now or on my birthday?

I also had wanted to take a weekend trip to Duluth, and stay at a bed and breakfast for my birthday, so I'm thinking if he buys me a bike, we won't go on the trip.

What does everyone think? Opinions welcome here.