My SIL invited me to meet them at a bar on Friday, so I decided to go. All was well until about 10:00 at night when the drama queens came out. And when I say that, I mean her and her boyfriend. These people have ISSUES. I think most of it is because they are young, and lets face it, were were all young and dumb at one point. Some of my friends are still in the young and dumb stage. But I have to say, that I don't ever remember breaking down in a bar and acting totally eradic. I think when I get drunk I just get louder and more fun. I think I've always been that way. After all, I have had several friends call me "wild drunk kb", so I guess if more than one friend from different circles says the same thing, it must be true! ha! Some people when they get drunk, pick fights. This would be people like my Dad and uncles, and my BIL (bro-in-law). Other's, usually girls, freak out, get depressed, and cry a lot. These are usually the people I disance myself from. I finally got so fed up with all the drama being had, that I had to leave.
I'm sparing ya'll the details because they are not interesting. However, I did finally accept my fate as an old married lady. I'm glad that my friends are past the phase of being stupid in public (for the most part, but at least to the extent that this was on Friday night). And I'm glad that I don't have to wonder what's going on in my man's head every five minutes. Because for the most part, I already know. And if my friends act stupid in public, it's usually still in good fun, and not something to make a major deal out of. Thank God for my low drama friends! Now if I can just stop getting older, I'd love my life!