
I was reading through some random blogs, and ran across a guys post about this odd couple. I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard. My eyes are still watering, and I'm still laughing my ass off. Apparently these two have their own line of products and activities. The about us above reads: We are Pee & Poo. Escapees from the bathroom, we are entering the world on a journey filled with new adventures. Maybe we can stay with you for a while?
Umm. Ok, but only if you stay in my toilet bowl.
I'd totally buy these guys if they weren't sold in Euro. Maybe someone I know can get them for me as a birthday gift. I totally want them. They'd cheer me up any day man! For now I'll have to settle for a free wallpaper, and sending out some e-cards. So if your a friend of mine, you'll feel extra special when you get it in your inbox! ha ha ha! My stomache hurts from laughing so hard.
Seriously though. The poop stories I'm reminded of when I see these guys... I could go on for days! Ahhh... I'm so amused! I think I'll go take a poop now in their honor.
Seriously though. The poop stories I'm reminded of when I see these guys... I could go on for days! Ahhh... I'm so amused! I think I'll go take a poop now in their honor.