Monday, September 25, 2006

Something I'd Like to Say Publicly

I have this friend. Some people think she needs to grow up a little, and be less wild and crazy because she's approaching her mid-twenties. I was going to send her an email to let her know that although she is crazy, she's definately not a drama queen, and I appreciate that. She's just the right amount of wild and crazy, and sometimes she pushes the emotional drama queen part, but don't we all every once in a while amongst out good friends?

Anyway. Just wanted to put it out there publicly, that although I too think she should slow down a certain aspect in her life (she knows what that is) I don't think she needs to worry too much about the other stuff because it'll settle down with time.

Love ya, no named friend-o-mine. Thanks for not tiring me out at a bar to the point of me feeling the neccessity to tell you off and leaving the party due to shear exhaustion. I may on occasion feel the need to peel you off of a discusting looking boy, but I can tolerate that. Plus it gives me something to laugh at you about later. tee hee hee.