Thursday, September 07, 2006

In Need of Some Creative Juices

For some of my readers this will be a repeat of the email I sent out. After I sent the email, I thought maybe I should open it up to my blogger buddies.

So here is what I am hoping you can help me with. I am trying to decide on a catchy name for my personal website. As you may or may not know it's hard to get a good simple .com URL these days. So I thought I'd ask my fellow bloggers what they had for creative thoughts on the topic.

What it's for:
I plan to use this site for a long time. It is going to be for family use, probably starting out with me and my husband, and probably turn into a site to use as a larger family tool down the road. So I'd like the name to be clean, catchy, and make sense for me and my family.

What it'll be:
Mainly a family blog forum with photo albums, and other goodies you'll just have to tune in to to see.

Here are the rules:
1. Like I said. Clean (no www.assmonkey911.com)
2. Hopefully easy to remember
3. Depicting of me and my family
4. Not so common that people are going to mistake the site for something else (like
assmonkey.com)
5. I don't want to use my name
6. I don't want it to be associated with clubkb (because this is just for friends
and strangers)

So let me know what you've got for ideas! Because mine are shot!

Thanks for the help in advance!