Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Airport Sitting

I am now sitting in the Orlando Airport. I had loads of fun last night. We went to some night club that was totally on the house. Food, drinks, Blues Brother's Review. It was great. Did I mention free food and drinks? Did I also mention that there a quite a few hotties using the software that we're seminaring on. Mmmm mmm good. So my co-worker crapped out early on me. I was left to socialize by myself. I didn't mind though. He and I are different personalities, and I wanted to have fun. One hottie boom body was this guy from Spain. (Not Mexico, spain people) His accent. Oh! I melt! His scent. Mmmmmmmmm. His well dressed body. Husband who? he he he. No, I love my man, but ain't no shame in enjoying your eye candy! I wound up having a blast with a bunch of strangers. We left the club around 10:30, and then 3 of us headed for the hotel lobby bar. We shut that down at 1:30. Some tid bits about one of the guys I was hanging out with. He's in a band. (Hey Blac, you listening?) His band, just opened for Bon Jovi while they were in Tampa. I didn't believe him at first, and in typical kb fashion, I told him "Yeah? And my brother is Steven Tyler." But turns out, another girl had her palm pilot on her, and sure enough, his band is legit. And they really did open for Bon Jovi. He says Jons hands are softer than any softness you could ever imagine. Interesting...

So, I'm going to exclude the public complaints about my trip. But those of you who know my email, I'm sure you'll find out what those are sooner or later. Most likely sooner. I can't wait to get on the plane and sleep. I'm totally exhausted, and dehydrated. Tootles.