I'm now sitting in the lobby of the Peabody listening to their Pianist play in the lobby. Cool that they have wireless internet working in the lobby. It's actually part of their business package deal. Regulars only have wireless available to them in their rooms. Poor saps. I totally love business travel. I didn't think I would too much. Sitting in a convention all day dealing with so many people trying to push their product on you. But that's not too bad either. Oh my! I think I've grown up! I just ordered a Colorado Bull Dog. My friend Blac mentioned that drink when I met up with her last weekend. So I'm having one in her honor! My toast, "To her INfertility". Tee Hee. I'm just teasing. Have as many kids as you want. . .
I didn't do too much "Kai style" exploring as planned. I ate at the fancy hotel steak house called Capriccio. Oh my, that steak was so fabulous. I was sad when it was all gone. I had dinner with my collegue, and when he tired, and went to bed. So then I walked up and down the strip for a bit. Another fun perk of this hotel, is that they give you complimentary I-Ride passes, which basically is the bus system up and down the strip. So now I have a booklet of all the places it takes you. Hmm... I see outlet malls on here, I see nightlife bars on here, I see casinos on here. . . Tomorrow night we are being treated to a Blues Brother's show. That should be fun. So, I'm either going to have to skip out of the last hour of lectures tomorrow, or skip some on Wednesday so I can venture out. Would that be bad? I'd be here for most of the lectures. That's totally enough. Most is close enough to all. Right?
So there are a lot of business men around the bar. Some are pretty hot. I met the keynote speaker for tomorrow in the elevator. His kids were stuck on some ride at Sea World today. I think they will forever have memories of their vacation here.
And time.... goes by.... so slowly...... Are you still miiiiiiiinE!? I need your love. I need your love. OK. This piano guy is getting to me. I better finish what I'm doing and head up to my room before I start having fantasy dreams about Barry Manilo. (Sorry gay readers, I know how you love you some Barry.)