Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Oh Yeah! Fuck You Too Bitch!
On my way to work, there is a truck station where the gas is about 3-5 cents cheaper than at regular gas stations. Since it's not out of my way, sometimes I will pull in there to get my gas. As you can imagine, it's usually busy. You pull in, you find a line, and you wait to get to your pump. Sometimes there is some bitch or bastard that thinks they can circle around and then cut in when they think they can make it it. Twice now I have had some bitch either flip me off, or just start waving her hands and yelling inside of her car at me because they for some reason think they have the right of way. This last time, I was pulling out of the gas pump, after filling up and this bitch was coming at me on the wrong side of the lane. (In other words, my lane). I had nowhere to go because there was a car pulling into the lane that she should have been in, so I just stopped and waited for her to go around. So she flips me off and starts waving her hands like an idiot. I just sat there and waited for her to get her stupid ass out of the way. There was nowhere I could go anyway because now the person that was in the correct lane beside her was now watching her temper tantrum. Now girls. I don't know what you think you're accomplishing when you do this. You only look like a crazy bitch. And do you really feel better after doing that. I mean really? How much satisfaction to you get in sticking up your middle finger. "There! I showed that bitch. She'll think twice next time she tries to drive down the correct side of the road." I'm sure this girl is always bitching about how crappy everyone in the city drives, when in reality it is her. Police should revoke the licenses of women who drive and act like that in public. I was actually surprised that I didn't have the urge to get out of my car and punch that chick in the face for being so stupid. If you had seen her and the way she was acting, and how long she carried on for, you totally would have wanted to get out and punch her.