One of my coworkers has started selling Tastefully Simple products. He's brought in foods to taste for the past week and a half. Some things I've managed to resist, but others I just can't. I have no willpower when it comes to yummy smelling goodies!
I told him I hate him, and it's all his fault that I'm fat. Wow. I've really bloated out in a two week time period here! And it's all his fault!
Something interesting about Tastefully Simple: It's a company started in Alexadria, MN which is where everyone in my home town goes to shop. There is a Super Walmart, a Target and a Fleet Farm. They think it's a big city, but it's not. The town is exactly an hour north of the big W, when you go the speed limit. And you have to go the speed limit through Herman, MN because the cops will get you every time. People in the big W don't venture out to Fargo because it's soooooo far away. (Hour and a half tops if you're driving the speed limit) They can barely make it to Wahpeton (30 minutes) without complaining about the distance.