Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I've Failed My Audience

I know all of you are impatiently waiting my weekend update, so my apologies for not getting it up sooner. Last night I had to study for yet another installment of my offices tests. Want to know what an Omega-3 Fatty Acid is good for? Can you name the two Omega-3's that are beneficial effects of fish oils? Do you know what Ayurvedic is? All you baby lovers out there, what Omega-3 is essential for vision in infants? Don't know? Well, I know. And I don't think I'm going to tell you.

Tonight I'm going to go home, and post some photos of my weekend. They will not be prettied up. Maybe I will do that while I watch Lost. What am I saying? Lost is not one of those shows you can do something else while watching. You have to have all your eye's on the TV at all times. I have a lot of personal crap I need to get going on, so who knows what I'm going to really get done tonight. One thing I really need to get done is clean my bathroom. Now that I have short hair, I can clean up the wads of hair that gather from blowdrying. Should be fun! Want to join me?